I haven't any pictures to scan in right now I have been way too busy. Our baby boy Matthew decided to come a little early but he is home now. What a blessing he is too!!! Claire is such the proud big sister she is constantly signing "baby" and wanting to hold or watch every lil thing he may be doing.
Because Matthew came early May 18 and was just 4.13lbs a couple of ounces shy of staying out of the NICU; we were lucky in finding out some terifying news on baby Matthew. We do consider ourselves very blessed on this, others that have this syndrome usually don't find out till its too late. Matthew has Prader-Willi Syndrome a very rare and hard disorder to describe. He will be special needs for the rest of his life, but the blessing of having him here has been amazing, just looking at his lil body and knowing he has such a huge spirit has been difficult to wrap my thoughts around. I will update later Monitor is going off.
No comments:
Post a Comment